Brit Care Cat Grain Free Indoor Anti Stress
Complete food for adult cats from 12 months.
Indoor cats are frequently exposed to various types of stress, which can arise from territorial changes, such as with a new member of the household, the rearrangement of furniture, moving, trips to the weekend house, etc. All of these situations have a negative impact on a cat’s nervous and circulatory systems.
- MOTHERWORT is known for its ability to provide natural and effective stress protection. It stabilizes heart function and reduces high blood pressure, which helps indoor cats cope with stress.
- PROBIOTICS and PREBIOTICS help maintain gastrointestinal tract and immune system health.
- FRESH CHICKEN and high-quality meat meal give the food an aroma and flavour that are irresistible to even the pickiest of cats.
- ANTIHAIRBALL COMPLEX: fibre-rich pumpkin, dried apples, psyllium husks and seeds for the easy passage of hairballs.
- Grain free – NO colorants – NO preservatives – NO GMO – NO soy.
fresh chicken meat (26%), yellow peas (25%), dehydrated chicken (20%), dried apples (8%), pumpkin (6%), poultry fat (preserved with tocopherols, 4%), salmon oil (2%), psyllium husk and seeds (2%), hydrolyzed chicken liver (2%), brewer´s yeast (2%), linseed (1%), dried motherwort (0.5%), dried chamomile (0.5%), minerals, dried sea buckthorn (0.3%), dried cranberries (0.2%), fructo-oligosaccharides (0.015%), mannan-oligosaccharides (0.015%), Mojave yucca (0.008%), Lactobacillus acidophilus HA – 122 inactivated (15x109 cells/kg).
crude protein 30.0%, crude fat 13.0%, crude fibre 4.0%, crude ash 6.8%, moisture 10.0%, Omega-3 0.3%, Omega-6 1.5%, calcium 1.0%, phosphorus 0.7%, sodium 0.4%, magnesium 0.07%.
vitamin A (3a672a) 20 000 I.U., vitamin D3 (E671) 800 I.U., vitamin E (3a700) 600 mg, vitamin C (3a312) 300 mg, taurine (3a370) 2 500 mg, L-carnitine (3a910) 50 mg, choline chloride (3a890) 2 500 mg, biotin (3a880) 2 mg, vitamin B1 (3a821) 10 mg, vitamin B2 12 mg, niacinamide (3a315) 50 mg, calcium-D-pantothenate (3a841) 40 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) 10 mg, folic acid (3a316) 2 mg, vitamin B12 0.04 mg, zinc (3b606) 120 mg, iron (3b106) 45 mg, manganese (3b504) 55 mg, potassium iodide (3b201) 4 mg, copper (3b406) 10 mg, selenium (3b8.10) 0.2 mg, L-methionine (3c305) 2 000 mg. Contains EU approved natural antioxidants: tocopherol extracts from vegetable oil (1b306), ascorbyl palmitate (1b304) & rosemary extract.
Serve the food dry or moistened with lukewarm water. Ensure your cat has access to fresh drinking water at all times. The food should be available to your cat throughout the day. When serving for the first time, gradually mix with the previous food to ease transition. Keep in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight. Reseal after opening.
|Cat weight (kg)||2-3||3-5||5-7||7-9|