Brit Care Cat Grain Free Senior and Weight Control
Complete food for senior cats (over 7 years). Also suitable for sterilized seniors.
A hypoallergenic grain-free formula containing protein from high-quality meat that provides essential vitamins and minerals as well as the energy required for an active lifestyle. In combination with taurine, it supports good vision and heart health. An optimal balance of vitamins and organic trace elements ensure everyday vitality.
- LOW IN FAT, HIGH IN FIBRE to promote healthy digestion and prevent weight gain.
- PROBIOTICS and PREBIOTICS help maintain gastrointestinal tract and immune system health.
- SEA BUCKTHORN AND NASTURTIUM promote kidney and urinary tract health. The low content of magnesium and L-methionine helps maintain an optimal urine pH of 6.0–6.5.
- NASTURTIUM is a natural antibiotic. It helps prevent the formation of kidney stones in sterilized and older cats and has powerful antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Grain free – NO colorants – NO preservatives – NO GMO – NO soy.
dehydrated chicken (27%), fresh chicken meat (26%), yellow peas (22%), dried apples (9%), poultry fat (preserved with tocopherols, 4%), brewer´s yeast (3%), psyllium husk and seeds (2%), salmon oil (2%), hydrolyzed chicken liver (2%), linseed (1%), dried nasturtium (0.5%), dried chamomile (0.5%), minerals, dried sea buckthorn (0.3%), dried cranberries (0.2%), fructo-oligosaccharides (0.015%), mannan-oligosaccharides (0.015%), Mojave yucca (0.008%), Lactobacillus acidophilus HA – 122 inactivated (15x109 cells/kg).
crude protein 34.0%, crude fat 15.0%, crude fibre 4.0%, crude ash 9.5%, moisture 10.0%, Omega-3 0.4%, Omega-6 1.2%, calcium 1.0%, phosphorus 0.8%, sodium 0.8%, magnesium 0.05%.
vitamin A (3a672a) 20 000 I.U., vitamin D3 (E671) 800 I.U., vitamin E (3a700) 600 mg, vitamin C (3a312) 300 mg, taurine (3a370) 2 500 mg, L-carnitine (3a910) 50 mg, choline chloride (3a890) 2 500 mg, biotin (3a880) 2 mg, vitamin B1 (3a821) 10 mg, vitamin B2 12 mg, niacinamide (3a315) 50 mg, calcium-D-pantothenate (3a841) 40 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) 10 mg, folic acid (3a316) 2 mg, vitamin B12 0.04 mg, zinc (3b606) 120 mg, iron (3b106) 45 mg, manganese (3b504) 55 mg, potassium iodide (3b201) 4 mg, copper (3b406) 10 mg, selenium (3b8.10) 0.2 mg, L-methionine (3c305) 2 000 mg. Contains EU approved natural antioxidants: tocopherol extracts from vegetable oil (1b306), ascorbyl palmitate (1b304) & rosemary extract.
Serve the food dry or moistened with lukewarm water. Ensure your cat has access to fresh drinking water at all times. The food should be available to your cat throughout the day. When serving for the first time, gradually mix with the previous food to ease transition. Keep in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight. Reseal after opening.
|Cat weight (kg)||2-3||3-5||5-7||7-9|