Brit Care Cat Grain Free Sterilized Urinary Health
Complete food for adult sterilized cats.
A hypoallergenic grain-free formula for healthy kidneys and urinary tract containing fruits and herbs rich in natural antioxidants and vitamin E, which protect the body from free radicals and ensure a strong immune system for life.
- FRESH CHICKEN – a highly digestible lean meat that promotes digestive tract health and improves skin and coat quality in sterilized cats.
- SEA BUCKTHORN supports kidney and urinary tract health. The low content of magnesium and L-methionine helps maintain an optimal urine pH of 6.0–6.5.
- NASTURTIUM is a natural antibiotic. It helps prevent the formation of kidney stones in sterilized and older cats and has powerful antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- PROBIOTICS and PREBIOTICS help maintain gastrointestinal tract and immune system health.
- Grain free – NO colorants – NO preservatives – NO GMO – NO soy.
fresh chicken meat (26%), dehydrated chicken (26%), yellow peas (18%), chickpeas (8%), dried apples (7%), poultry fat (preserved with tocopherols, 5%), salmon oil (2%), hydrolyzed chicken liver (2%), brewer´s yeast (2%), psyllium husk and seeds (1%), linseed (1%), dried nasturtium (0.5%), dried chamomile (0.5%), minerals, dried sea buckthorn (0.3%), dried cranberries (0.2%), fructo-oligosaccharides (0.015%), mannan-oligosaccharides (0.015%), Mojave yucca (0.008%), Lactobacillus acidophilus HA – 122 inactivated (15x109 cells/kg).
crude protein 32.0%, crude fat 13.0%, crude fibre 3.5%, crude ash 9.0%, moisture 10.0%, Omega-3 0.3%, Omega-6 1.5%, calcium 0.8%, phosphorus 0.7%, sodium 1.0%, magnesium 0.04%.
vitamin A (3a672a) 20 000 I.U., vitamin D3 (E671) 800 I.U., vitamin E (3a700) 600 mg, vitamin C (3a312) 300 mg, taurine (3a370) 2 500 mg, L-carnitine (3a910) 100 mg, choline chloride (3a890) 2 500 mg, biotin (3a880) 2 mg, vitamin B1 (3a821) 10 mg, vitamin B2 12 mg, niacinamide (3a315) 50 mg, calcium-D-pantothenate (3a841) 40 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) 10 mg, folic acid (3a316) 2 mg, vitamin B12 0.04 mg, zinc (3b606) 120 mg, iron (3b106) 45 mg, manganese (3b504) 55 mg, potassium iodide (3b201) 4 mg, copper (3b406) 10 mg, selenium (3b8.10) 0.2 mg, L-methionine (3c305) 4 000 mg. Contains EU approved natural antioxidants: tocopherol extracts from vegetable oil (1b306), ascorbyl palmitate (1b304) & rosemary extract.
Serve the food dry or moistened with lukewarm water. Ensure your cat has access to fresh drinking water at all times. The food should be available to your cat throughout the day. When serving for the first time, gradually mix with the previous food to ease transition. Keep in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight. Reseal after opening.
|Cat weight (kg)||2-3||3-5||5-7||7-9|