Vets Best Flea And Tick (Yard And Kennel Spray)
Take the fight to pesky mosquitoes, fleas and ticks with our easy-to-apply, family-friendly outdoor concentrate.
- Kills mosquitoes, fleas, flea eggs and ticks by contact
- Proven effective—using 100% certified natural peppermint and eugenol ingredients
- Protects up to 5,000 square feet with easy-to-use hose attachment feature
- Defends your yard with plant-based ingredients that are safe for your dog and yard
- Doesn’t stain outdoor surfaces
- Refills with Vet's Best Yard + Kennel Spray 96oz
- Made in the USA
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE AND USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. Make sure sprayer dial is in the OFF position before connecting the sprayer to the hose attachment. Turn the sprayer to the ON position by bending the lock tab and turning the dial clockwise. Turn the water on slowly on low to medium pressure for a steady stream. Spray thoroughly from side to side to evenly distribute over target area. To turn sprayer OFF, bend the lock tab and turn the dial counterclockwise. When finished, turn the water off. Before removing the hose, relieve the pressure from the bottle by turning the dial back to the ON position until the water drains. Dial should be in the OFF position when product is not in use. RECOMMENDATIONS: Prior to use, keep vegetation as short as possible and remove yard debris that can harbor pests such as leaves and branches. Allow treatment to air dry for approximately 20–30 minutes, or until dry, prior to allowing pets to enter the treated area. Do not rinse. Reapply as necessary, especially after rainfall or severe infestations. This product is not known to be harmful to trees, shrubs, bees or flowers. For current infestations, treat your home and pet at the same time using other Vet's Best Flea & Tick products.