Virbac Nutri-plus Gel Vitamin Gel for Dogs and Cats
NUTRI-PLUS GEL is a nutritional supplement for dogs and cats, incorporating essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
NUTRI-PLUS GEL is especially recommended for rapid growing young animals, hunting and working dogs pregnant and lactating females, maintenance of healthy skin and coat, or recovery following illness and surgery.
- packed with vitamins and minerals for all-round health
- tasty flavour that cats and dogs will love
- can be given alone or with food
- especially suited to pregnant and lactating animals, as well as those recovering from surgery
- available in a 120.5-gram tube
For easy feeding put a small quantity in the animals mouth before proceeding with the recommended dose. Some cats may prefer to have NUTRI-PLUS GEL mixed in the daily ration.
When to use it
Your pet will have different needs depending on the stage of life they're at. Young puppies and kittens require a high-protein diet to help keep them active and support their growth, while older dogs and cats might need a little more rest and relaxation as they enter their later years. You can make sure your pet is always feeling their best with an all-round supplement like this one.
If your pet is recovering from surgery or feeling a bit under the weather, try them with some Nutri-Plus Gel. They’ll absolutely love the flavour so you don't have to worry about trying to disguise it. You can feed this gel directly from your hand, or mix in with their regular food if necessary. It’s also suitable for pregnant and lactating animals, as well as young pets that are growing at a rapid rate.
The recommended dose is one to two teaspoons per five kilograms of bodyweight each day.
(1 teaspoon = 5ml)
Store at room temperature.
- NUTRI-PLUS GEL should be given 1 to 2 teaspoons * per 5 kg (or 10 cm of gel) bodyweight per day.
- If NUTRI-PLUS GEL is the principal source of food, give 2 to 4 teaspoons * per 5 kg bodyweight per day.
Composition per 100g:
- Vitamin A 17 635 iu
- Vitamin D 882 iu
- Vitamin E 106 iu
- Thiamine HCI (B1) 35.25 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) 3.5 mg
- Pyridoxine HCL (B6) 17.6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) 35.25 mcg
- Nicotinamide 35.25 mg
- Calcium Pantothenate 35.25 mg
- Folic Acid 3.5 mg
- Iron 8.8 mg
- Iodine 8.8 mg
- Manganese 17.65 mg
- Magnesium 7.00 mg
- Net weight 120.5 g
- Calorific value per 100 g 590 Kcal as 141 KJ
- Fats not less than 35%
- Crude Protein not less than 1.5%
- Carobhydrates not less than 49%
- Fiber 2.2% 1%
- Minerals 1.3% 0.5%